Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Today I found my soul mate.
Well I didn't "find" her today. I knew she was It, she was The One, she was Everything I've been looking for and more the minute i saw her at Vivo a week or two ago. It was Love at First Sight. Back then i was still afraid. I thought I still needed time, time to assure myself that yes, YES THIS IS IT. But a couple days ago I took the first step in pursuing my love. I braved all stereotypes, all criticism.
Today I bought her.
So here she is!((((((((((: http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/z/finepix_z10fd/index.html
FinePix Z10fd, in my favourite colour in the world (hot pink) and everything. Light, easy to carry, idiot-proof, shake proof (I have shaky hands), face detection, red eye removal, a million and one different shooting modes... I'M IN LOVE! I couldn't have wished for a better partner than her to brave the years and times to come. I'm still thinking of a name for her. She deserves a name(: Some may say we're (me and her) bimbos, but that is a stereotype. Think Legally Blonde. She's the smartest, hottest chick i know. So there.
Good friends, good food, alone time to think = love.
Sometimes it's all you need(:
Thank you,
and I love you. So much(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:03 AM